1.

Sunday, 1 January 2017

'NEW YEAR, NEW ME' - Cliché

Oh boy. 2016: A bittersweet year.
Another chapter coming to an end. My feelings; well I can assure you I am honestly glad. This year has not only been the longest, but toughest and rockiest I've experienced. From loosing a pet, my mum losing her job, our house to having to mentally face toughest challenges. This year has been an incredible learning curb for me as a person and in a little way I'm glad I had the opportunity to face them, to make me stronger, standing my own ground and confident in whom I am. Although having mentioned it, like always my God is never failing, as well as going through the storm, he honestly blessed us abundantly and it all tied in eventually. He carried us through everything and made us stronger in faith. There are so many things I am grateful for, my family, friends and good health, the support and love they continuously pour, making you realise the true meaning of family..
As 2016 closes to an end, the good ol' new year's resolution comes into play.. well for me, I'm definitely going to go back to basics. I haven't set myself goals or targets, but work on some things achievable.
The two things I would love to work on is:

1. MYSELF
2. MY FAITH

These two tie in perfectly. I have learnt a lot about myself, who I am, people around me and not everyone is going to be your friend. People will judge and hurt you in many different ways and you can't trust anyone. The small little bubble I have been living in and this year has opened my eyes. That brings me onto faith, the trials and tribulations.. I shouldn't always run back to my mum when things get tough.. I should turn more to God. One of my good friend sent me this 'Talk to God and make an exchange. Give Him your burdens and he'll give you peace'.

What are your New years resolution, if any? let me know.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear 2016 was a tough year for you, though your two New Year points you'll be working on sound like a really, really great way to make 2017 a great year :) Good luck!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3.