Neutrogena Hydroboost Gel Cream Moisturiser // REVIEW

by - 15:55

I definitely need to give credit to my older sister for introducing me to this little wonder. I saw it on her instagram and I felt intrigued but never purchased my own as it was a little expensive. Funnily enough I was on the hunt for a new moisturiser myself, so I guess it was perfect timing when I ended up at her house where she kindly let me borrow the neutrogena moisturiser.





So my opinions?
I absolutely LOVE it, and having always used the tea tree cream from superdrug it was a pleasant surprise. It's a gel cream which applies smoothly on the face, not too runny nor thick so it has the perfect consistency. My skin instantly felt smooth & it's also light weight that I've noticed - with this you don't really feel like you've just applied moisturiser and one of the things I was worried about was the gel causing a crumbly feeling / clumping together on my face but that wasn't the case.
Let's not forget the amazing smell also which isn't too over powering but quite subtle which I love.
I've been using this for around 1 month now; and I haven't reacted to the product - bonus! which you all know how sensitive my skin it and this product is ideal as my face could get a little dry throughout the day and it definitely helps with keeping my skin hydrated.

This retails for £12.99 which could be purchased in Boots / Superdrug / Tesco which I know initially for me, it was quite alot.. BUT I actually bought it for £6.00 / £6.99** as every now and then it gets reduced so keep your eyes peeled for that (not entirely sure but it was less than £7.00) which is decent as the cream I used to purchase cost me £3.50 and as it was a 30 ml bottle from superdrug (it was the superdrug brand) for myself it would only last me tops 1 month and as much as I adored the product I needed something that was worth the money and did the job.




The only thing I could have hoped for would definitely be some kind of SPF. Is that even possible for a gel formulation?
Has anyone tried the neutrogena hydroboost? If so let me know what your opinions are.

You May Also Like

0 comments